Valerie Rosser, BSc, RD, PDt
As a Registered Dietitian specializing in plant-based nutrition, and a vegan for over 20 years, I have both the training and experience to help you achieve a healthy vegan or vegetarian lifestyle, or to guide you in your transition toward a more plant-centered diet.
Whether you’re interested in vegetarianism for ethical, environmental, or health reasons, I can help you to achieve optimal nutrition. I can also help you to avoid common pitfalls that might keep you from reaching your goals.
I provide nutritional counselling for many different types of clients, including:
- individuals seeking healthier or more ecological lifestyles
- clients following specialized diets (e.g. raw, whole foods, gluten or lactose-free)
- pregnant/breastfeeding women
- individuals with high blood pressure and/or high cholesterol
- heart disease & stroke patients
- cancer patients
- those who want to feel at their best, whatever their shape or size
I am deeply committed to providing high quality nutritional advice that you can trust, and I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your goals.